Water based two component plastic paint
Water based two-component plastic paint is a kind of paint specially developed for PVC, ABS, PC, PS and other materials. It is refined with imported high-quality benzene lotion as the base material and various pigments, fillers and additives. It has the advantages of no falling off, waterproof, anti-aging, wind and rain resistance, and no damage to the bottom.
Product features: good waterproof; High gloss, high hardness and yellowing resistance; Adhesion; Fresh smell; VOC;
Surface treatment: the surface to be coated shall be thoroughly clean, clean and dry.
Coating method: brush coating, roller coating and spraying.
Precautions for use:
1. ensure that the workplace is well ventilated during painting.
2. take personal and floor protection measures to prevent paint film contamination.
3. keep out of the reach of children.
4. diluent example: main paint: curing agent: crosslinking agent: water = 100:20:2:10~40 (water can be adjusted appropriately according to specific conditions)
5. spraying viscosity: 25~30 seconds (coating -4 cups, 23 ± 2 ℃) substrate treatment
6. coating thickness: single layer dry film thickness 15 μ M~25 μ M
7. construction shall not be carried out when the temperature is lower than 5 ℃ and the relative humidity is ≥ 85%;
8. the paint film shall not be wiped by hand or cloth within 3 days (25 ℃) of the curing period, and the low temperature shall be extended appropriately; It can also be baked and heated.
※ the above information is for reference only. Due to the different production process, construction conditions, environment and other factors, the data may differ from the actual performance of the product. If the operation is special, please contact our company, and we will try our best to test, answer and serve you.