Water-based alkyd self-drying anti-corrosion primer (iron red, medium gray)
|Film appearance||flat and smooth|
|Viscosity (sec/T-4, 25°C)||≧100|
|Film Impact Resistance (Kg-cm-1)||40|
|Film Adhesion (Grade)||1|
|Water resistance (48h)||No blistering, no rusting|
|Salt water resistance (48h)||No blistering, no rusting|
|Film surface drying time (h)||1|
|Film dry time (h)||24|
This product is suitable for spraying, rolling and brushing.
1. Before construction, it must be ensured that the surface of the coated object is clean, free of oil, rust and dust.
2. The temperature of the construction environment is greater than 5°C and the humidity is less than 85%. It can also be dried at 120°C.
3. Before construction, stir the product evenly, then add 20-30% of the original paint with clean tap water to dilute to the construction viscosity, spray for 30-40 seconds, and brush for 45-50 seconds.
1. The surface treatment of the workpiece must meet the requirements.
2. The remaining products cannot be returned to the original paint bucket.
3. This product is water-based paint, please do not add organic solvent or mix it with other paints.
Packaging and storage:
This product should be sealed and stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place at 0-35℃;
20㎏/barrel or 50㎏/barrel;