Water-based alkyd self-drying anti-corrosion topcoat (various colors)
|Film appearance||Flat and smooth (matte, semi-gloss, glossy, glossy)|
|Viscosity (sec/T-4, 25°C)||≧100|
|Film Impact Resistance (Kg-cm-1)||40|
|Film Adhesion (Grade)||1|
|Water resistance (48h)||No blistering, no rusting|
|Salt water resistance (48h)||No blistering, no rusting|
|Film surface drying time (h)||0.5|
|Film dry time (h)||24|
This product is suitable for spraying, rolling and brushing.
1. This product is directly applied on the primer, and must wait for the surface of the primer to dry before construction. If it is applied directly on the surface of the workpiece, it must be ensured that the surface of the coated object is clean, free of oil, rust and dust.
2. The temperature of the construction environment is greater than 5°C and the humidity is less than 85%. It can also be dried at 120°C.
3. Before construction, stir the product evenly, then add 10-20% of the original paint with clean tap water to dilute to construction viscosity, dilute to 30-40 seconds by spraying, and dilute to 45-50 seconds by brushing.
1. The surface treatment of the workpiece must meet the requirements.
2. The remaining products cannot be returned to the original paint bucket.
3. This product is water-based paint, please do not add organic solvent or mix it with other paints.
Packaging and storage:
1. This product should be sealed and stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place at 0-35℃;
2. Packing specification: 20㎏/barrel or 50㎏/barrel;
3. Shelf life: 6 months.